1. Reframe your outlook so you don't feel inferior or like you don't belong
2. Ask more questions when you are confused
3. Learn to say no and not take on every commitment
4. Focus on today and don't dwell on failures from yesterday
5. Plan for the future but don't constantly think about it or be inflexible
6. Make time for play to reduce burnout and rejuvenate
7. Show gratitude for what you do appreciate about grad school
I think this is great advice. It is easy to forget some of these at times and feel overwhelmed, but take a step back and think about what you need to feel better. I bet most of the solutions are on this list.